→ 10 Feb 13 at 1 pm
So, this just popped up on my facebook newsfeed
There are no words that describe what I feel towards posts like these.
There’s two types of people I loathe in this scenario.
1. The people who go about picking a random picture of a random girl just because she has Down’s syndrome and exploiting it in order to try and garner a few meaningless “likes & shares.”
2. The people that see it and share it because apparantly if they think she is beautiful, then it shows alllll their fb friends that are about as ignorant as they are; exactly how ~tolerant and ~accepting they are
You look like fucking morons. This shit is offensive. Fucking stop.
- slavepetbabygirl likes this
- eloquentdeviance reblogged this from reclusivehermit
- therexmannings likes this
- paranoidgureidot likes this
- worthlesstoeveryone reblogged this from reclusivehermit
- think-run-breathe likes this
- the-bloodletting-beauty likes this
- angelia007 reblogged this from reclusivehermit
- butimnotaweenie likes this
- eloquentdeviance likes this
- allicandoishopeforthebest reblogged this from reclusivehermit
- satanicbeautyqueen likes this
- light-a-roman-candle-with-me reblogged this from reclusivehermit
- wisupi said: This latest trend is part of the reason why I don’t go on Facebook anymore. Like sharing pictures of crippled dogs and kids with facial deformities just to show the world how “great” you are does a single thing for those who are suffering.
- thesearchisneverover likes this
- intertwinedheartts reblogged this from reclusivehermit
- bongs-raws-and-blunts likes this
- reclusivehermit posted this